[Vacancy] Global is looking for an Agency Manager
Global is directly looking for an:
Agency Manager - Leicester Square, London
We are Global. We think big, work hard and never stand still. It’s our talented and passionate people that make us leaders in creativity and innovation and the proud home to the best media and entertainment on the planet.
We’re here to make everyone’s day brighter. That’s everyone from our Globallers, to our audiences, every partner we work with and every community we work in. Whether we’re making shows or making headlines, making everyone’s day brighter is behind everything we do.
Whether we’re in the studio, building a world-class Global Player app, or producing fast-moving digital content, we’re at our best when we’re working together. It’s why we show up, deliver great work and above all, it’s the reason we all love to work here.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Group Agency Manager
Overview of job
The Agency Manager is responsible for growing revenue across all Global revenue streams from a designated client base of independent media agencies. The Agency Manager will do so by championing the relationship with key contacts, developing new business from existing clients and actively seeking new sales opportunities from within the agency. This role demands proactivity, enthusiasm, and a passion for media and advertising.
3 best things about the job
- Autonomy and ownership of an agency patch, spanning across AV, Outdoor, and digital teams within the agency
- The opportunity to work across a varied media portfolio including the biggest brands in commercial radio and the best assets in the UK Outdoor advertising market!
- The chance to work in a lively, exciting and fast paced environment and collaborate with a hard-working and multi-disciplined team!
Measures of success – In the first few months, you would have:
- A strong understanding of the role of Global within the media marketplace
- Built knowledge of our Radio, DAX and Outdoor portfolio through attendance of all training courses
- Key relationship management and contact mapping of clients in your patch
- Understanding of client segmentation and developed a sales strategy for your patch
- Shown examples of proactive portfolio selling across your patch
- Contributed positively to a dynamic team culture
- Contributed to deliverables across team OKRs
Responsibilities of the role
- Contribute to delivering weekly, monthly and quarterly team sales targets
- Develop new and existing relationships with external partners
- Apply your detailed knowledge of the Globals broad offerings to provide relevant solutions for briefs and development of proactive ideas
- Gain insight from clients on upcoming briefs and campaigns in order to accurately forecast revenues to the business
- Companion sell OOH, Audio & Digital, alongside other media platforms to win business and drive revenue
- Manage and develop relationships with a range of partners across Global
- Work closely with your Media Executive for campaign planning and implementation whilst nurturing their development
What you will need
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions, capable of the following:
- Proven media sales experience as an experienced Account Executive or Account Manager
- Strong understanding of the UK Media marketplace
- Strong understanding of the Outdoor marketplace – the various formats, their benefits and how they are planned.
- Direct agency sales experience and able to successfully pitch to clients
- Hitting and exceeding sales targets consistently in a team environment (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
- Proactive sales approach and able to deliver creative and innovative sales solutions
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, innovative, motivated outlook and share the same passion for multimedia channels
- A personal dedication to being ethical, hardworking and a great team player
Everyone is welcome at Global
Just like our media and entertainment platforms are for everyone, so are our workplaces. We know that we can’t possibly serve our diverse audiences without first nurturing and celebrating it in our people and that’s why we work hard to create an inclusive culture for everyone. We believe that different will set us apart, so no matter what you look like, where you come from or what your favourite radio station is, we want to hear from you. Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Global.
Are you interested in this job? Apply here. If you have any questions regarding this job you can call 020 7766 6000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Marketing Report Group on LinkedIn!