PRCA and ICCO launch Ukraine Communications Support Network
The Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA) and the International Communications Consultancy Organisation (ICCO) have announced a new initiative designed to coordinate volunteer communications activity for the people of Ukraine.
The Ukraine Communications Support Network (UCSN) is Co-Chaired by Ukrainian communications leader Nataliya Popovych and former ICCO President and PRCA Chair, David Gallagher.
The USCN invites communications professionals around the world to submit proposals and projects under 12 categories for communications projects supporting Ukraine and those affected by the war.
The Network’s Steering Committee – comprised of prominent Ukrainian and international communications leaders – will oversee an approval process for voluntary activities designed to accelerate and amplify support for the people of Ukraine.
The Network will work closely with a growing volunteer base of more than 200 communications professionals and agencies to ensure practical support reaches those in need quickly and efficiently.
The 12 categories are:
1. Secretariat Support for UCSN
2. Slova / Ukrainian MOFA Support
3. International Media and Journalist Support
4. Promote Independent Journalism In Ukraine
5. Promote International Refugee Support
6. Promote Domestic Refugee Support
7. Legal Aid Support
8. Public Awareness
9. Business Continuity Support
10. Digital, Web and Developer Support
11. Social Media and Content Production Support
12. Credible Information / Counter Misinformation/Disinformation
All voluntary activities must be delivered on a pro-bono basis. Organisations and individuals approved by the Steering Committee will be eligible to refer to themselves as 'Members of the PRCA / ICCO Ukraine Communications Support Network' on collateral and related content.