[Vacancy] Global is looking for a Network Producer, Heart
Global is directly looking for a:
Network Producer, Heart at Leicester Square - London
We’re proud to be one of the world’s leading media and entertainment groups. Whether it be on-air, via global player or through our outdoor advertising, we entertain and reach over 50 million individuals across the UK every week.
Across our entire business, we’re committed to making more moments that matter for our audiences, customers and for each other. And every moment matters…the small, the big and everything in between. We couldn’t do any of it without our talented, passionate Globallers. Everything we do is driven by our culture and the talented people who make it happen.
Here at Global, we have a saying…it’s all about how you make people feel. It’s our company ethos, our guiding belief and it’s so much more than words. It’s the vibe you get when you walk into one of our offices, it’s what keeps us honest and true to who we are, and above all, it’s the reason we all love to work here.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Deputy Managing Editor, Heart
Overview of job
Are you ready to join the top tier commercial radio brand in the UK? We are looking for an experienced producer for some of the key shows across the Heart Network, working with some of the biggest names in radio!
3 best things about the job
- You will be responsible for producing some of the most popular network shows on the UK’s largest commercial radio brand. You’ll have a particular focus on Dev Griffin, Fia Tarrant, Zoe Hardman, JK & Kelly Brook and be the driving force behind the creative direction of those shows!
- You will be at the core of devising and implementing industry leading content and show features.
- You will be producing engaging interviews with some of the world’s biggest stars, launching the content and crafting PR-able moments for the brand.
Measures of success - In the first few months, you would have:
- Built great relationships and trust with your presenters and the wider Heart programming team.
- Contributed and implemented exciting multi-platform creative ideas and show features.
- Built a topical plan for the next few months for your shows.
- Built a great collaborative relationship with Heart’s digital team and become instrumental in helping to drive our digital content strategy forward, especially on Global Player.
Responsibilities of the role
- Handling the live studio environment of some of Heart’s flagship shows.
- Mentor, guide and give feedback to presenting team during and after live show.
- You will be creating content with international stars crafted to generate PR and grab headlines the world over.
- You’ll handle relationships with talent bookers and Global’s artist liaison team. Ensuring the best guests and ideas get booked for your show.
- Coordinating all external and internal communications for your shows.
- Develop and implement daily show features, interviews and story arc’s for your show.
- Responsible for planning, crafting and delivering award winning on-air content.
- Produce, collate and distribute all relevant scripts and show planning documents daily.
What you will need
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions, capable of the following:
- Plenty of producer experience with a track record for producing top rating radio programmes.
- The ability to manage big personalities and handle the pressure that comes with working with some of the very best talent in the industry.
- Pride in your creativity, be full of ideas and be able to stimulate others too.
- Be able to bring out the best from Heart’s presenter talent. Both well-established personalities that have seen it all and forward-thinking emerging talent, who need strong guidance.
- A passion for the content and music on Heart and an acute awareness of how to engage a 25-44 people audience across multiple platforms.
- Confident when working towards your own personal objectives as well as helping others in achieving business goals, setting and stretching new standards.
- On top of that, you’ll be someone who understands how to use digital platforms and build digital content to help deliver users for Global Player.
Everyone is welcome at Global
Just like our media and entertainment platforms are for everyone, so are our workplaces. We know that we can’t possibly serve our diverse audiences without first nurturing and celebrating it in our people and that’s why we work hard to create an inclusive culture for everyone. We believe that different will set us apart, so no matter what you look like, where you come from or what your favourite radio station is, we want to hear from you. Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Global.
Are you interested in this job? Apply here. If you have any questions regarding this job you can call 020 7766 6000 or send an email to email@example.com.
Join the Marketing Report Group on LinkedIn!