[Vacancy] Global is looking for an Account Manager
Global is directly looking for an:
Account Manager, Field Based - London & South East
We are Global. We’re proud to be one of the world’s leading media and entertainment groups. Whether it be on-air, via global player or through our outdoor advertising, we entertain and reach over 50 million individuals across the UK every week.
Across our entire business, we’re committed to making more moments that matter for our audiences, customers and for each other. And every moment matters…the small, the big and everything in between. We couldn’t do any of it without our talented, passionate Globallers. Everything we do is driven by our culture and the talented people who make it happen.
Here at Global, we have a saying…it’s all about how you make people feel. It’s our company ethos, our guiding belief and it’s so much more than words. It’s the vibe you get when you walk into one of our offices, it’s what keeps us honest and true to who we are, and above all, it’s the reason we all love to work here.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Regional Sales Manager
Overview of job
This is a field-based sales role in Central London. You will be supporting Global’s Local Sales Business, by selling our full product portfolio to new customers, and growing and retaining our existing direct customer base, across the private and public sector markets.
3 best things about the job
- Exposure to a variety of industries; our portfolio has options for everyone, so you will be pitching to marketeers and business owners from all industries
- You will be responsible for managing your own marketplace, being in control of your own destiny and able to scope out your own niche
- You will be client facing ambassador of Global, representing the most iconic transport system in the UK, the coolest brands in audio, and the award winning digital ad exchange!
Measures of success – In the first few months, you would have:
- Become an expert in the knowledge of our Radio, Digital and Outdoor products, inventory and brands
- Able to effectively plan and book a client’s campaign in our booking system.
- Understand you own market place and develop a local contact list to grow the territory account base, and source new business.
Responsibilities of the role
- Maintain and grow existing client revenue with a clear quarterly plan.
- Understand the needs of your clients to identify the best possible marketing solutions, improving value and driving profitable yields.
- Achieve the weekly face to face meeting KPIs, recorded accurately in Salesforce.
- Ensure activity enables the creation of revenue opportunities to deliver at least one order each week to achieve your monthly target.
- Accurately forecast across your marketplace.
- Excellent internal relationships to work with our Creative Solutions team to produce compelling and innovative solutions for large revenue orders.
- Invest in your self-development to stay on top of all internal communications such as Workplace, The Catch Up & Digital Bytes, plus attend all relevant training opportunities.
What will you need
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions, capable of the following:
- Demonstrate a track record of success in delivering sales targets and KPIs
- Experienced in selling directly to small and medium businesses.
- Media sales experience in radio, outdoor or digital is highly favourable.
- A positive, confident and resilient approach, with the desire to self-source new business.
- A high degree of self-motivation and autonomy, and to also work as part of a team
- Good understanding of the pattern of the sale from opening to close
- Excellent listening skills that establish client needs, build excellent rapport and put the client’s objectives first
- Proficiency in planning systems and skills to build effective campaigns
- Proficiency in Salesforce and be able to record activity at all stages of the sales process from lead creation to winning and booking business
- Excellent in diary and time management to work the territory effectively
Everyone is welcome at Global
Just like our media and entertainment platforms are for everyone, so are our workplaces. We know that we can’t possibly serve our diverse audiences without first nurturing and celebrating it in our people and that’s why we work hard to create an inclusive culture for everyone. We believe that different will set us apart, so no matter what you look like, where you come from or what your favourite radio station is, we want to hear from you. Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Global.
Are you interested in this job? Apply here. If you have any questions regarding this job you can call 020 7766 6000 or send an email to email@example.com.
Join the Marketing Report Group on LinkedIn!