[Vacancy] Global is looking for an Agency Manager
Global is directly looking for an:
Agency Manager - Leicester Square, London
We are Global. We’re proud to be one of the world’s leading media and entertainment groups. Whether it be on-air, via global player or through our outdoor advertising, we entertain and reach over 50 million individuals across the UK every week.
Across our entire business, we’re committed to making more moments that matter for our audiences, customers and for each other. And every moment matters…the small, the big and everything in between. We couldn’t do any of it without our talented, passionate Globallers. Everything we do is driven by our culture and the talented people who make it happen.
Here at Global, we have a saying…it’s all about how you make people feel. It’s our company ethos, our guiding belief and it’s so much more than words. It’s the vibe you get when you walk into one of our offices, it’s what keeps us honest and true to who we are, and above all, it’s the reason we all love to work here.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Group Agency Manager
Overview of job
The Agency Manager will use their ability to build and foster positive relationships with key partners and influence buy-in to use all possible revenue. You will be a great teammate who thrives in a highly fluid, agile environment and delivers excellent customer service with innovative sales solutions.
The Agency Manager will lead all aspects of a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities!
This role demands proactivity, enthusiasm, passion and an unerring willingness to succeed.
3 best things about the job
- Autonomy and ownership of an agency patch (OMNIGOV), spanning across AV, Outdoor, and Digital teams within the agency
- Variety in media channels and the opportunity to upskill quickly in an encouraging team
- The chance to work super collaboratively across other departments within Global!
Measures of success – In the first few months, you would have:
- A strong understanding of the role of Global within the media marketplace
- Built your knowledge of the Global Portfolio and attendance of all training courses across Radio, DAX and Outdoor
- Understand client segmentation and day to day responsibilities of an Agency Manager
- Key relationship management and contact mapping of clients in your patch
- Contribute positively to a dynamic team culture
- Contribute to results across a team OKR
- Show examples of proactive portfolio selling across your patch
Responsibilities of the role
- Contribute to delivering weekly, monthly and quarterly team sales targets
- Develop and further new and existing relationships with both external and internal partners
- Apply your detailed knowledge of the Global’s broad offerings to provide relevant solutions for briefs and development of proactive ideas
- Companion sell OOH, Audio & Digital, alongside other media platforms to win business and drive revenue
- Use outstanding negotiation and selling in order to maintain trading rates and secure high-volume deals
- Handle and develop relationships with a range of partners across Global
What will you need
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions, capable of the following:
- You will need strong organisational skills and prove the ability to multitask.
- Laser focussed attention to detail is a must
- Proven media sales experience as an experienced Account Executive or Account Manager
- Strong understanding of the UK Media market place
- Direct agency sales experience and able to successfully pitch to clients
- Hitting and exceeding sales targets consistently in a team environment (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
- Proactive sales approach and able to deliver creative and innovative sales solutions
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Resilient and flexible individual who is interested in developing their ultimate career
- Proactive, innovative, motivated outlook and share the same passion for multi media channels
- A personal dedication to being ethical, resilient and determined to succeed.
Everyone is welcome at Global
Just like our media and entertainment platforms are for everyone, so are our workplaces. We know that we can’t possibly serve our diverse audiences without first nurturing and celebrating it in our people and that’s why we work hard to create an inclusive culture for everyone. We believe that different will set us apart, so no matter what you look like, where you come from or what your favourite radio station is, we want to hear from you. Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Global.