[Vacancy] Global is looking for an Outdoor Campaign Specialist (Entry Level)
Global is directly looking for an:
Outdoor Campaign Specialist (Entry Level), Glasgow
We are Global. We’re proud to be one of the world’s leading media and entertainment groups. Whether it be on-air, via global player or through our outdoor advertising, we entertain and reach over 50 million individuals across the UK every week.
Across our entire business, we’re committed to making more moments that matter for our audiences, customers and for each other. And every moment matters…the small, the big and everything in between. We couldn’t do any of it without our talented, passionate Globallers. Everything we do is driven by our culture and the talented people who make it happen.
Here at Global, we have a saying…it’s all about how you make people feel. It’s our company ethos, our guiding belief and it’s so much more than words. It’s the vibe you get when you walk into one of our offices, it’s what keeps us honest and true to who we are, and above all, it’s the reason we all love to work here.Reporting of the Role
Ad Ops Vision:
Using our expertise, proactivity & positive relationships to navigate Outdoor complexity. We provide our customers with the best possible service when booking & delivering their campaigns.
3 best things about the job
- Working on campaigns from briefing stage to seeing the finished product on display and knowing you helped the client get there – Having Pride in your contribution!
- As we strive to be best in the industry, we offer comprehensive training to get the job done, along with a learning platform that allows you to develop additional skills with a focus on internal mentorship for those looking to excel!
- As no client is the same neither is a day within the role with a variety of briefs keeping the job exciting (there are constants in the processes & systems)
Measures of success – In the first few months, you would have:
- A full working knowledge of all aspects of the sales planning systems required to do your day-to-day job.
- Awareness and use of all research and mapping tools.
- An understanding of Global’s wide range of products
- Efficiency of taking care of calls and briefs from the internal and external sales teams.
Responsibilities of the role
- Responsible to regional specialist, Airport and International execs with additional support to the rest of the Ad Ops team when required
- Check availability for panel requests
- Reserve/option to book panels ensuring timelines are adhered to
- Input details of orders into Fusion/Ad Floe bookings system (in-house system)/New systems
- Make sure all completed contracts are signed and meet legal requirements
- Prepare and send detailed booking confirmations to client including delivery details and specs
- To be main contact for any pre-campaign queries
- Provide post-campaign analysis information – posting and playout reports, proof of posting photos
- Ensure contracts / records are held on file for all bookings
- Produce weekly and ad-hoc reports
- Assist regional specialist, airport & international execs in their day-to-day discussions with clients by supplying information required
What you will need
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions, capable of the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proactive attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail with willingness to ‘get the job done’
- Good communicator – ensuring information flows throughout the team and decisions are communicated to relevant colleagues
- Can work under pressure and to tight time scales
- Able to learn new systems quickly
- Computer literate with a good Excel knowledge
- Working with minimal supervision
- Great team player
Everyone is welcome at Global
Just like our media and entertainment platforms are for everyone, so are our workplaces. We know that we can’t possibly serve our diverse audiences without first nurturing and celebrating it in our people and that’s why we work hard to create an inclusive culture for everyone. We believe that different will set us apart, so no matter what you look like, where you come from or what your favourite radio station is, we want to hear from you. Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Global.
Are you interested in this job? Apply here. If you have any questions regarding this job you can call 020 7766 6000 or send an email to email@example.com.
Join the Marketing Report Group on LinkedIn!