[Vacancy] Lukkien is looking for a Client Service Manager
Lukkien is directly looking for a:
Client Service Manager
The Philips Dedicated Executive Producer manages, supervises and oversees the total workload of all Philips audio visual, photographic and CGI productions. Supervising and managing the pool of producers. The Executive Producer is primary point of contact for the Asset Leads and Asset Producers, Creative Leads or Project Leads at Philips Personal Health.
More specifically: the EP is co-creator the PAPEO (Philips Asset Creation Efficiency Operation), in close collaboration with the PAPEO Program Lead, the Creative Director and Philips Account management.
Within the PAPEO scope the focus is on:
- process (way of working) with client Philips
- creative level (Creative Pool, quality of output)
- workflow within Lukkien
- finance structure of the Menu’s.
The Executive Producer will maintain an overarching view across all productions, he will keep in mind the assigned deliverables and deadlines – meeting or exceeding client expectations. Meanwhile, he will also manage brand consistency and quality by working with Philips’ creative design standards and brand identity guidelines, in close collaboration with the Creative Director.
The Philips Account at Lukkien
To support Philips’ global cross-media marketing communication activities (offline and online), Lukkien supports all of the Philips divisions – Personal Health, Lighting and HealthCare – with the concept development and production across a broad range of creative materials. This includes rich asset deliverables such as product information videos, launch product toolkits, how-to videos, lifestyle photography, key visuals, product CGI animations, online touchpoints and more.
Our work covers a very diverse range of product categories: domestic appliances, oral healthcare, mother and childcare, shaving and grooming, and lighting. Additional assignments include corporate communications and internal product introductions.
The Executive Producer will:
- Serve as primary point of contact between the Lukkien production team team and Philips.
- Create a solid and effective relationship with both the Lukkien Asset Producers, Asset Leads or Project Leads and the Philips Head Brand Communication Design.
- Maintain and/ore improve a high creative quality over (cross-media) asset productions.
- Have a profound understanding of the Philips brand and drive a creative vision that matches Philips’ brand strategy and requirements.
- Develops and guides an efficient way of working for all Philips productions.
- Own a strong opinion on quality throughout the creative development process and encourage Lukkien creatives to bring their output to the next level by setting clearly-defined standards for Philips’ rich assets.
- Supervise the design development of Philips assets, ensuring that deliverables are aligned across Philips divisions and are consistent with the Philips brand.
- Review briefings and creative proposals for Philips assets throughout the project process: concepting, production and post production.
- Advise on creative solutions for cost-efficient consolidated productions.
Who are you?
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience with cross-media productions in creative production environment.
- Significant understanding of the international market and business environment of Philips worldwide.
- Experience being a strong creative sparring partner for the agency team and client stakeholders.
- Experience working with creative teams across all media forms, serving as an inspiring coach.
- Experience working for a multinational client, in an international environment.
- Ability to keep a birds’s-eye view of various complex projects which are running at the same time.
- Ability to develop and maintain a pleasant and collaborative relationship with both Lukkien colleagues and Philips stakeholders.
- Excellent production skills.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- English is the working language.
Whats in it for you?
- A job at a fast-growing cross-media company
- An inspiring work environment, consisting of many different disciplines all under one roof
- Competitive wages
- 25 vacation days
- Covered travel expenses
- Pension Plan
- Collective Health Insurance
- Study opportunities
- Large, appealing clients
- Informal atmosphere
- Healthy and tasty lunch in our restaurant
- Lukkien Gym*
- End-of-the-week drinks at our Lukkien Bar every Friday*
*Because of Covid-19 not available at the moment
Where will you be working?
Lukkien is the communication campus of the Netherlands, because all our disciplines are housed under one roof, which allows us to operate as a full-scale cross-media company. Every day over 200 employees, divided over the departments Digital, Photography & Graphic Design, Audiovisual and CGI, work for an appealing array of diverse and large clients. At Lukkien, the customer is always our no.1 concern. We focus all of our energy on achieving the best possible results and celebrate our achievements together.
Are you interested and qualify for this position? Apply here.