[Vacancy] Lukkien is looking for a Senior Art Director
Lukkien is directly looking for a:
Senior Art Director
Lukkien is searching for a Senior Art Director to work on content creation for our dynamic, international key account Signify. This person must be ready for the next level: to serve as an inspirational creative at Lukkien, developing and guiding the creative output to achieve high-quality results in CGI mainly, but also audio visual, photographic, digital, e-commerce and social productions.
This senior creative will maintain an overarching view across all creative productions, guiding them from an art directional, conceptual and strategic point of view. He/she will keep in mind the assigned deliverables and deadlines – meeting or exceeding client expectations. Meanwhile, he/she will also manage brand consistency and quality by working with Signify’ creative design standards and brand identity guidelines.
The Signify Account at Lukkien
To support Signify’s global cross-media marketing communication activities, Lukkien supports many of the Signify consumer brands – Philips Hue, Philips LED and WiZ – with the creative development and production across a broad range of creative materials. This includes rich content deliverables such as CGI product renders, CGI product in situ images, CGI e-commerce videos, product videos, how-to videos, lifestyle photography, key visuals, product animations, Amazon content, social assets, online touchpoints and more.
The Senior Art Director will:
- Create a solid and effective relationship with both the Lukkien creatives and the Signify Head Brand Communication Design.
- Maintain a high creative quality over CGI asset productions.
- Have a profound understanding of the Signify brands and drive a creative vision that matches Signify brand strategy and requirements.
- Integrate client needs with Lukkien’s own vision and way of working.
- Own a strong view and opinion on quality throughout the creative development process and encourage Lukkien team to bring their output to the next level by setting clearly-defined standards for Signify’ rich assets.
- Supervise the design development of Signify assets, ensuring that deliverables are aligned across divisions and are consistent with the brand.
- Review briefings and creative proposals for Signify assets throughout the project process: concepting, production and post production.
- Advise on creative solutions for cost-efficient consolidated productions.
- Work closely with Lukkien Signify production and account team, and proactively participate to help grow Lukkien’s business.
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience with CGI and cross-media productions in a design or design agency environment.
- Significant understanding of the international market and business environment of Signify worldwide.
- Experience being a strong creative sparring partner for the agency team and client stakeholders.
- Experience working with creative teams across all media forms, serving as an inspiring coach.
- Excellent creative art direction skills including the ability to find strong creative solutions.
- Experience working for a multinational client, in an international environment.
- Ability to keep a birds’s-eye view of various complex projects which are running at the same time.
- Ability to develop and maintain a pleasant and collaborative relationship with both Lukkien colleagues and Signify stakeholders.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- English is the working language.
Whats in it for you?
- A job at a fast-growing cross-media company
- An inspiring work environment, consisting of many different disciplines all under one roof
- Competitive wages
- 25 vacation days
- Covered travel expenses
- Pension Plan
- Collective Health Insurance
- Study opportunities
- Large, appealing clients
- Informal atmosphere
- Healthy and tasty lunch in our restaurant
- Lukkien Gym*
- End-of-the-week drinks at our Lukkien Bar every Friday*
*Because of Covid facility, currently not available
We are a team of passionate professionals that stand for creativity, quality and reliability. We are original makers and producers. Lukkien has been creating content for 40 years. Within this field we are always looking to grow, develop and challenge – both ourselves and our clients. We aim to lead by combining strategy, creativity and technology. Our departments include Digital Production, Photography, Graphic Design, Audiovisual and CGI: we can execute almost any type of production in-house with our own specialists. We connect people with brands, as well as carefully managing our own connection with our clients. Our internal experts are passionate about their work. They figuratively walk through fire to create triggering content that makes us all proud.