[Vacancy] MeMo² is looking for a Python Data Analyst (Groningen - part time)
MeMo² is directly looking for a:
Python Data Analyst (Groningen - part time)
At MeMo², we develop every single day. Starting from manual data analyses in SPSS/Excel, going to analysis in R, and now we are automating these projects from start to finish with Python. Automating the whole process of analysis helps us to improve on error sensitivity, productivity, result, and advice.
Therefore, we are looking for a Python Data Analyst to create tools that further automate these research processes and help us with the analyses for our clients. In particular, in this position, you will be responsible for our weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis of a broad variety of clients. You will execute, develop and optimize our current automatization pipelines for marketing research data, as well as an internal toolbox website for MeMo²’s marketing researchers.
- Skilled Python developer
- Knowledge of Python libraries for data science and web development (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, and/or Django/Flask)
- Technical background and/or affinity with Marketing/Media (student of HBO-ICT, Marketing (intelligence), Data Science, Econometric, Technical BSc./MSc. Computer Science, Informatics, or a similar study)
- Good team worker but also happy to work alone
- Part-time (min. 16-24 hours per week; working hours can be flexibly determined).
- As Python Data Analyst at MeMo² you will be part of the Data Science Center in Groningen, you will be in direct contact with the Data Science team as well as the innovation team in Amsterdam. i.e. regularly new innovative projects will be explored
- Get freedom to develop and experiment with new ideas to innovate/automate data analysis