[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Coordinator Product Fulfillment
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Coordinator Product Fulfillment
Why ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA?
ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, BET, Game One and J One, and the cluster spans Africa, Asia, Middle East and all European countries except UK & Ireland. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 140 countries. ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA brands are seen in more than 340 million households, via 200+ channels in more than 40 languages.
We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage whenever and wherever they want.
VCN EMEAA embraces diversity
We are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. With Diversity and Inclusion at the forefront of all we do, we are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, Diversity & Inclusion are a key pillar for us to develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society.
For our Product Fulfillment department in Amsterdam we are recruiting a full-time: Coordinator Product Fulfillment (TEMPORARY contract - 6 MONTHS).
As a member Product Fulfillment team your primary duties and responsabilities will:
- Research the availability of content and issue purchase orders and duplication authorization letters.
- Establish technical profiles through onboarding: discuss client’s technical specifications and requirements.
- Communicate with licensees on ordering, delivering and resolving rejections of content.
- Maintain the tracking records and keep systems up-to-date with deliveries and rejections.
- Collaborate with the manager on identifying and resolving client’s concerns.
- Cooperate with other departments within Studios Operations and Business Groups.
That’s why we want you to have:
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Prior Experience in servicing digital platforms, minimum 2-3 years preferred.
- Technical knowledge of digital files (video, audio, and subtitles).
- Ability to read and interpret deal terms and license agreements with respect to content delivery obligations.
- Must be able to work independently, adhere to strict deadlines and solve problems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and internet software.
- Knowledge of SAP purchase order and Xytech.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, ability to focus under pressure.
- Excellent Customer Service and strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Please let us know! The selection process will be ongoing - meaning the job ad may be removed as soon as the interview phase is initiated. Apply for this job here.