[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Programming Coordinator Nick jr.
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Programming Coordinator Nick jr.
Why ViacomCBS Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At ViacomCBS Networks you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world.
Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, VIVA, Comedy Central and Nickelodeon. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom. We require versatile talents – whether you are a newcomer or a professional – to help expand our content across all platforms from TV to Web. However your own story might turn out, we are happy if you chose to share it with us!
For our International Cross Cluster aka Global Feed department of pan-regional channels (including Nick Jr. Global, Nickelodeon Global, NickToons Global and Teen Nick Global as well as MTV Global) in Amsterdam we are recruiting a fulltime Programming Coordinator.
Just the right job for you:
Be an integral part in shaping the future of how Nickelodeon airs its content across its many programming platforms, executed through:
- Execute short term content programming across various multi-language channels including Nick Jr. Global, Nick Jr. COMM as well as our Nickelodeon Global, Nicktoons Global, MTV Global and MTV COMM international channels.
- Responsible for schedule preparation within What’s On, including break structures and episodic planning and publishing EPG information.
- Overseeing daily schedule logs: daily reviews, providing feedback for optimal content and promo placement for performance and flow. Maintain strong working relationship with Channel Operations team.
- Providing programming and media planning information and support to marketing, consumer products, press and sales departments across the world.
- Work with the Programmers & HOD on creating insight in content usage across channels & languages, using WhatsOn as tool.
- Keep overviews regarding specials of shows and/or stunts up to date
- Support in updating decks that present our latest programming roll outs.
That‘s why we want you:
- Bachelor's degree in media, planning, economics, business or public administration, or an equivalent combination of skills, training and experience required
- At least 3 years previous content / media programming experience
- Distinct affinity to target group kids and ideally some knowledge of kids’ television market in Europe
- Understanding of new television and content landscape
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent customer service skills including ability to manage customer expectations (brand managers)
- Ability to work under pressure with continuous ability to reprioritize, applying media thinking and “best practice” knowledge to all areas of program planning with minimal guidance
- Strong detail and deadline orientation combined with great time management skills
- Written and spoken fluency in English and a second language from Europe is preferred.
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment.
- Unique and friendly atmosphere.
- Market-leading professional development opportunities.
Are you interested and are a perfect fit? Apply for this job here.