[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Programming Coordinator Nickelodeon
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Programming Coordinator Nickelodeon
Why ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA?
ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, BET, Game One and J One, and the cluster spans Africa, Asia, Middle East and all European countries except UK & Ireland. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 140 countries. ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA brands are seen in more than 340 million households, via 200+ channels in more than 40 languages.
We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage whenever and wherever they want.
VCN EMEAA embraces diversity. We are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. With Diversity and Inclusion at the forefront of all we do, we are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, Diversity & Inclusion are a key pillar for us to develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society.
For our International Cross Cluster aka Global Feed department of pan-regional channels (including Nick Jr. Global, Nickelodeon Global, NickToons Global and Teen Nick Global as well as MTV Global) in Amsterdam we are recruiting a full-time Programming Coordinator
As a member of the Kids & Family team:
Be an integral part in shaping the future of how Nickelodeon airs its content across its many programming platforms, executed through:
- Execute short term content programming across various multi-language Nickelodeon channels
- Responsible for schedule preparation within What’s On, including break structures and episodic planning and publishing EPG information.
- Overseeing daily schedule logs: daily reviews, providing feedback for optimal content and promo placement for performance and flow. Maintain strong working relationship with Channel Operations team.
- Providing programming and media planning information and support to marketing, consumer products, press and sales departments across the world.
- Work with the Programmers & HOD on creating insight in content usage across channels & languages, using WhatsOn as tool.
- Keep overviews regarding specials of shows and/or stunts up to date
- Support in updating decks that present our latest programming roll outs
That’s why we want you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in media, planning, economics, business or public administration, or an equivalent combination of skills, training and experience required
- At least 3 years previous content / media programming experience
- Distinct affinity to target group kids and ideally some knowledge of kids’ television market in Europe
- Understanding of new television and content landscape
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills including ability to manage customer expectations (brand managers)
- Ability to work under pressure with continuous ability to prioritise, applying media thinking and “best practice” knowledge to all areas of program planning with minimal guidance
- Strong detail and deadline orientation combined with great time management skills
- Written and spoken fluency in English and a second language from Europe is preferred
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Please let us know! The selection process will be ongoing - meaning the job ad may be removed as soon as the interview phase is initiated. Apply for this job here.