[Vacancy] Hivestack is looking for an Integration Specialist - EMEA
Hivestack is directly looking for an:
Integration Specialist - EMEA
Hivestack exists to revolutionize the future of programmatic digital out of home (DOOH) advertising through its unique full ad tech stack platform that includes an SSP, Ad Exchange, Ad Server and DSP built by some of the brightest minds in the industry. Our incredible and truly diverse global team has been instrumental in our massive growth in a very short period of time. We’re scaling fast and moving at the speed of light, come join this journey with us!
About this opportunity
Hivestack has tremendously grown its presence within the OOH publisher network since 2020. As we continue to expand our publisher relationships, their integration to our ecosystem will be of the utmost importance. This role will be tasked with improving publisher onboarding, creating positive and educational experiences as well as work through the complex and intriguing kinks of OOH publishing. This will also be a great opportunity for someone who enjoys streamlining processes and who has a knack for putting structure into action.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Guide Hivestack’s new supply-side (SSP) customers through the on-boarding processes
- Work closely with publishers sales team for the onboarding projects
- Collect, review and ingest inventory parameter provided by customers
- Understand and document customers' audience data methodologies and explain Hivestack’s options
- Manage and support clients in the implementation, operation and verification of integration testing of advertising requests and requirements gathering.
- Keep customers informed about the status of onboarding and inventory management tasks
- Support on-going inventory and audience data updates.
- Work closely with Product team to highlight any potential issues or integration problems
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
- Ability to write and maintain data integration components such as SQL queries and data extraction
- Support external integrations that use Hivestack’s inventory management APIs
- Provided backup for Hivestack client support queue
What do you need to perform in this job
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Understand Adtech industry’s technology trends and applications, specifically for DOOH
- Advanced Excel skills and Google spreadsheet
- Experience with SQL and basic scripting skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to communicate complex information to non-technical audiences
- Show great organizational skills and ability to prioritize to work in a multitasking environment
- Keen attention to detail and Problem-solving oriented
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) - French or Spanish language is an asset
What We’ll Bring to the Table
- An opportunity to grow with a dynamic global company with an accent on personal and professional growth
- Work with a small collaborative team where you can directly impact both product and culture
- Benefits, healthcare, wellness allowance and work from home office perks
- Coronavirus notice : Hivestack puts people first, that’s why we are actively working to ensure candidates and employee safety. All hiring and on-boarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Interested in learning more about Hivestack? Check out our website here. Feel this is the right opportunity for you? We would love to hear from you, apply here via LinkedIn. Hivestack is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proudly an equal opportunity employer.
Join the Marketing Report Group on LinkedIn!